CALLING ON SINGAPORE’S TALENTED COOKS:
If you are passionate about the food and beverage industry and wish to advance your career while having a bit of fun, Brotzeit may be the right place for you. Get in touch with us today!
- AWS & sign-up bonus up to $800
- Work-life balance (flexi timings – 20hrs or 30hrs/wk) Clear and rapid career progression
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, cook, and present food effectively and efficiently, meeting the company operations manual and gold standards.
- Assist in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Keep up to date with the current promotions and new items on the menu.
- Ensure that procedures for supplies, equipment, and work areas comply with the established standards.
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Culinary Manager.
- Assist in accurate food ordering and stocking levels.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Assist in keeping food wastage to a minimum through correct product measurement.
- Maintain good knowledge of standard food preparation through training by immediate superior and manuals provided by the company.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy at all times.