Enjoy a flexible working schedule and short working hours. Commit to a minimum of 20 – 30 hours per week, i.e. 3 to 4 workdays per week.
Full-Day Shift and/or Dinner Shift. Basic salary starting from $1,400.
CALLING ON SINGAPORE’S TALENTED COOKS:
If you are passionate about the food and beverage industry and wish to advance your career while having a bit of fun, Brotzeit may just be the right place for you. Get in touch with us today!
- Flexible Working Hours (20 hours or 30 hours per week)
- AWS & Sign-up BONUS (T&C applies)
- Exciting Career Path Opportunities
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, cook food and present food effectively and efficiently, meeting the company operations manual and gold standards.
- Assist in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Keep up to date with the current promotions and new items in the menu.
- Ensure that procedures for supplies, equipment, and work areas are in compliance to the established standards.
- Assist in keeping food wastage to minimum, through correct product measurement.
- Maintain good knowledge on standard food preparation through training by immediate superior and manuals provided by the company.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy at all times.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain good personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards in the workplace.
- Report on time, in proper uniform and grooming.
- Assist in dishwashing.
- Execute any other duties as requested by immediate superiors.